Bitvise SSH Client for Windows: a free SSH terminal, tunneling, and SFTP file transfer client with both graphical and scriptable command line interfaces.
Our SSH and SFTP client for Windows incorporates:
- One of the most advanced graphical SFTP clients.
- Single-click Remote Desktop forwarding.
- State-of-the-art terminal emulation with support for the bvterm, xterm, and vt100 protocols.
- Support for corporation-wide single sign-on using SSPI (GSSAPI) Kerberos 5 and NTLM user authentication, as well as Kerberos 5 host authentication.
- Support for ECDSA, RSA and DSA public key authentication with comprehensive user keypair management.
- FIPS 140-2 validation: When FIPS is enabled in Windows, our software uses Windows built-in cryptography, validated by NIST to FIPS 140-2 under certificates #2937, #2606, #2357, and #1892. On Windows XP and 2003, our software uses the Crypto++ 5.3.0 FIPS DLL, originally validated by NIST under certificate #819 (historical). When FIPS mode is not enabled, additional non-FIPS algorithms are supported.
- HIPAA compliance: Provides state-of-the-art encryption and security measures which can be part of a HIPAA-compliant solution.
- Obfuscated SSH with an optional keyword. When supported and enabled in both the client and server, obfuscation makes it more difficult for an observer to detect that the protocol being used is SSH. (Protocol; OpenSSH patches)
- Powerful SSH port forwarding capabilities, including dynamic forwarding through integrated SOCKS and HTTP CONNECT proxy.
- Powerful command-line parameters which make the SSH client highly customizable and suitable for use in specific situations and controlled environments.
- An FTP-to-SFTP bridge allowing you to connect to an SFTP server using legacy FTP applications.
- An advanced, scriptable command-line SFTP client, sftpc.
- A scriptable command-line remote execution client, sexec, and a command-line terminal console client, stermc.
- A scriptable command-line tunneling client, stnlc, with support for static port forwarding rules, dynamic SOCKS-based tunneling, and FTP-to-SFTP bridge.
- Our .NET SSH library, FlowSshNet, with example PowerShell scripts showing how to use the SSH library for file transfer and remote program execution from PowerShell.
- Bitvise SSH Server remote administration features.