Home » Windows » Utilities » File Compression » WinRAR
Start Download Now
Installer (32 bit) | wrar580.exe | 2.85 MB | VirusTotal Scan report
Installer (64 bit) | winrar-x64-580.exe | 3.07 MB | VirusTotal Scan report
|Release Date||January 31, 2020|
|Operating Systems||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10|
|Publisher||RARLAB - http://www.rarlab.com - Germany|
WinRAR is a powerful archive manager. It can backup your data and reduce the size of email attachments, decompress RAR, ZIP and other files downloaded from Internet and create new archives in RAR and ZIP file format.
- Complete support of RAR and ZIP 2.0 archives;
- Highly sophisticated, original compression algorithm;
- Special algorithms optimized for text, audio, graphics, 32-bit and 64-bit Intel executables compression;
- Shell interface including drag-and-drop facility and wizard;
- Command line interface;
- Non RAR archives (7Z, ACE, ARJ, BZ2, CAB, GZ, ISO, JAR, LZH, TAR, UUE, Z ) management;
- Solid archiving, which can raise compression ratio by 10% - 50% over more common methods, particularly when packing a large number of small, similar files;
- Multivolume archives;
- Creation of self-extracting archives (also multivolume) using the default or optional SFX modules;
- Recovering physically damaged archives;
- Recovery volumes allowing to reconstruct missing parts of multivolume archives.
- Unicode support in file names;
- Other service functions, such as encryption, archive comments , error logging, etc.