Start Download Now
| Release Date||June 17, 2021|
| Operating Systems||Windows|
| Publisher||UVViewSoft - http://uvviewsoft.com - Russia|
| Publisher's Description|
CudaText is a cross-platform text editor, written in Object Pascal. It is open source project and can be used free of charge, even for business. It starts quite fast: ~0.3 sec with ~30 plugins, on Linux on CPU Intel Core i3 3Hz. It is extensible by Python add-ons: plugins, linters, code tree parsers, external tools. Syntax parser is feature-rich, based on EControl engine (though not as fast as in some competitors).
- Syntax highlight for lot of languages (250+ lexers).
- Code tree: structure of functions/classes/etc, if lexer allows it.
- Code folding.
- Multi-carets and multi-selections.
- Find/Replace with regular expressions.
- Configs in JSON format. Including lexer-specific configs.
- Tabbed UI.
- Split view to primary/secondary. Split window to 2/3/4/6 groups of tabs.
- Command palette, with fuzzy matching.
- Minimap. Micromap.
- Show unprinted whitespace.
- Support for many encodings.
- Customizable hotkeys.
- Binary/Hex viewer for files of unlimited size (can show 10 Gb logs).
- Correctly saves binary files.