Home » Windows » Graphic Design Software » 3D Modeling Software » 3D Text Commander
3D Text Commander 5.2.0
Start Download Now
3dtextcommandersetup.exe | 13.96 MB | VirusTotal Scan report
|Price||Free to try|
|Release Date||September 17, 2019|
|Operating Systems||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10|
|Publisher||Insofta Development - https://www.insofta.com - Russia|
3D Text Commander turns any plain-text message into a captivating 3D text, letting you create your own 3D text logos, banners, messages and save it to your computer for use on your web pages, in documents and presentations.
Give your 3D text a perfect look. You can choose from a variety of professional templates and add your own pictures and text. Choose a font (all system fonts can be used), colorize it, size it, add transparency. Set your 3D text position right on the screen, in real-time by just dragging it.
Make your 3D text even more captivating by animating it. Toggling just a couple of extra checkboxes will turn your 3D text into a rotating 3D banner. The software comes with a library of pretty textures fitting just about any taste and demand.
- Capture your reader's attention with an animated 3D banner.
- Compose a scene from several 3D texts.
- Take advantage of the complimentary texture library.
- Shape up your text to meet your taste: enter text of any size in one, two or more lines, and center or align it by the left or the right margin, choose the font, size and style.
- Enjoy simplicity and confidence: all operations are performed within one screen, and the wizard with pre-made templates and stuffed textures library will not let you slip off the way and get lost in the depths of the application.
- Preview your final 3D text in the real-time preview window; turn it any way around by just dragging it with the mouse.
- Decorate your 3D text with realistic 3D shadow and reflection - by moving the light and playing with its intensity.
- Take your final high-resolution anti-aliased 3D-text banner of up to 4000 by 4000 pixels straight to the publisher; skip a countless number of conversion operations, and save it to the format you need directly.