Oracle Database Express Edition 21c
Start Download Now
OracleXE213_Win64.zip | 1876.46 MB
| Release Date||May 12, 2022|
| Operating Systems||Windows 10, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019|
| Publisher||Oracle - https://www.oracle.com - United States|
| Publisher's Description|
Free Oracle Database for Everyone
Whether you are a developer, a DBA, a data scientist, an educator, or just curious about databases, Oracle Database Express Edition (XE) is the ideal way to get started. It is the same powerful Oracle Database that enterprises rely on worldwide, packaged for simple download, ease-of-use, and a full-featured experience. You get an Oracle Database to use in any environment, plus the ability to embed and redistribute – all completely free!
Why Use XE?
Use TimesTen XE to learn more about using Oracle TimesTen In-Memory Database's high-performance database or cache for your next development project.
- Experience relational database performance like you never imagined, powered by in-memory technology.
- Use TimesTen as a low latency relational cache for Oracle Database.
- Use familiar APIs to connect to TimesTen from your favorite programming languages and development environments including Java,.NET, Python, Node.js, Go, PHP, C/C++ and more.
- Use the free SQL Developer tool to manage your database and cache objects, execute SQL, load data, and more.
- Spin up a container to run TimesTen, or deploy TimesTen in a Kubernetes cluster using the TimesTen Kubernetes Operator.
Test drive Oracle's powerful In-Memory Database and see first hand the incredible performance benefits it can bring to your application:
- Incredible performance.
- Easy to install and manage.
- Highly available.
- Single instance,, replicated active standby pair, or cluster deployment modes.
- Same feature set as regular TimesTen.
- Tables, indexes, SQL, PL/SQL, and familiar APIs.
Teachers and students can freely use TimesTen XE to explore the power of in-memory database technology.
- No licensing costs.
- Easy to install.
- A full-featured relational database and cache.
- Incredible performance, even on low end hardware, VMs, or containers.
ISVs and OEMs
If you need of a high performance database or cache with a rich feature set and (optional) high availability, then look no further than TimesTen XE.
- Embed in your software.
- Distribute with your software.
- Run on customer premises or in the cloud.
- Incur no license fees.
Oracle TimesTen XE is well suited to users both large and small. For example:
- Startups working on a limited budget need to begin development immediately.
- Organizations who need a robust and reliable, high performance database or cache do not need to be a fully supported edition.
- Software developers needing to demonstrate their apps to customers.
- Anyone who wants a private sandbox for evaluation, testing, and proof-of-concept projects.