Start Download Now
| Release Date||July 19, 2022|
| Operating Systems||Windows|
| Publisher||Free Software Foundation - https://www.gnu.org - United States|
| Publisher's Description|
Emacs is the advanced, extensible, customizable, self-documenting editor.
The features of GNU Emacs include:
- Content-aware editing modes, including syntax coloring, for many file types.
- Complete built-in documentation, including a tutorial for new users.
- Full Unicode support for nearly all human scripts.
- Highly customizable, using Emacs Lisp code or a graphical interface.
- A wide range of functionality beyond text editing, including a project planner, mail and news reader, debugger interface, calendar, IRC client, and more.
- A packaging system for downloading and installing extensions.