Start Download Now
| Release Date||March 30, 2016|
| Operating Systems||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10|
| Publisher||CREA Software - http://eviacam.crea-si.com - Spain|
| Publisher's Description|
Enable Viacam (eViacam) is a mouse replacement software that moves the pointer as you move your head.
It works on standard PC equipped with a webcam. No additional hardware is required.
It's completely free, open source and easy to use!
- Hands-free: Control your computer with intuitive head movements. No need to use your hands!
- Wireless: Works with any good quality webcam. No cables, no dots, no additional hardware required.
- Easiness and simplicity: Simple installation, intuitive use. The integrated configuration wizard gets you started easily.
- Customizability: Pointer speed, motion acceleration and smoothness, dwelling time, and many other variables can be adjusted to fit the user's needs.
- User autonomy: Specifically designed to eliminate the need for assistance after installation.