Home » Windows » Utilities » File Compression » Zipware
Start Download Now
Zipware-14-OCT-2018-V160.exe | 3.22 MB | VirusTotal Scan report
|Release Date||October 14, 2018|
|Operating Systems||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012|
|Publisher||Zipware - http://www.zipware.org/|
Zipware is simple and free zip software for Microsoft Windows that supports all major archiving formats including the new RAR5 format. Zipware has been designed to be simple, fast and stable to handle both small and large archives. Zipware also supports many Linux archive formats such as tar and gzip. Zipware is freeware!
- Extract: ZIP, ZIPX, 7Z, RAR, RAR5, ISO, VHD, GZIP, BZIP2, TAR, CPIO, XZ, DEB,DMG,RPM,XPI and more...
- Create: ZIP, 7-ZIP, EXE (create self-extracting and split/multi-volume archives)
- Create password protected archives encrypted using AES-256 encryption.
- Convert any of the archive formats listed above to zip, 7z or exe.
- Full drag and drop support with Windows Explorer.
- Perform all archiving functions from Windows Explorer using Zipware's integrated context menu.
- Windows Explorer context menu that can scan any file using over 50 anti-virus products via VirusTotal.com
- Explorer context menu that calculates and lists sizes of all folders in a directory. Also find and delete empty folders.
- Calculate MD5, SHA-1 and SHA-256 checksums for any file (also integrated into Explorer's context menu).
- Password Manager for storing passwords and confidential information.
- Supports x86 and x64 bit versions of Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista, XP and all versions of Windows Server 2008, 2012.
- Zipware's program files are signed by a Verisign/Symantec digital certificate to prevent tampering after publication.