Start Download Now
| Release Date||November 4, 2022|
| Operating Systems||Windows|
| Publisher||digiCamControl - https://digicamcontrol.com |
| Publisher's Description|
digiCamControl allows you to remote control your Nikon or Canon DSLR camera from your Windows computer tethered.
- Control you camera remotely from your computer via USB
- Trigger image capture via release button on camera body or remotely from your computer.
- Handhold the camera, shoot, and have the resulting images displayed on the computer monitor.
- Bracketing with an arbitrary shutter speed or exposure value.
- Use the advanced interval meter to create a series of time-lapse images and generate time-lapse video.
- Manage multiple profiles.
- Histogram & photo metadata view.
- Review in full screen.
- Manage camera presets (saved camera settings).
- Webserver function allows the remote control of application functions via a web browser, e.g. smart phone.
- Multiple camera support, you can control multiple connected cameras at the same time, triggering photo capture in parallel, or one by one - we're looking forward to seeing your "bullet time" photos!
- Live view in computer display
- Bulb mode for D800, D4, D600, possibility to define custom shutter speed
- Automated focus stacking
- Motion detection