Codec Tweak Tool 6.5.4
Start Download Now
| Release Date||December 1, 2021|
| Operating Systems||Windows|
| Publisher||Codec Guide - http://www.codecguide.com |
| Publisher's Description|
Codec Tweak Tool can detect and remove broken codecs and DirectShow filters. It can also generate detailed lists of all installed codecs and filters on your computers. It allows you to easily enable and disable many commonly used codecs and DirectShow filters.
With this tool you can do things like:
- Scan the registry to detect and remove broken references to codecs and filters.
- Generate a detailed log of all installed codecs and filters.
- Enable/disable more than 250 popular codecs and filters (if they are installed).
- Manage preferred source filters (a.k.a. splitters).
- Reset settings.
- Backup and restore settings.
- Adjust preferred decoders on Windows 7/8/10.
- Various tweaks for disabling MS codecs on Windows 7/8/10.