Home » Windows » Networking Software » Network Tools » SoftPerfect Network Scanner
SoftPerfect Network Scanner 7.2.3
Start Download Now
Installer | netscan_setup.exe | 6.09 MB | VirusTotal Scan report
Portable | netscan_portable.zip | 8.41 MB | VirusTotal Scan report
|Price||Free to try|
|Release Date||July 5, 2019|
|Operating Systems||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019|
|Publisher||SoftPerfect - https://www.softperfect.com|
SoftPerfect Network Scanner is a free multi-threaded IPv4/IPv6 scanner with a modern interface and many advanced features. It is intended for both system administrators and general users interested in computer security. The program pings computers, scans for listening TCP/UDP ports and discovers shared folders, including system and hidden ones.
In addition, it can retrieve practically any information about network computers via WMI, SNMP, HTTP, NetBios and has a bunch of other features. It can also resolve host names and auto-detect the local and external IP address range. To assist with network administration, it supports remote shutdown and Wake-On-LAN.
- Performs a ping sweep and displays live devices.
- Fully supports both IPv4 and IPv6 discovery.
- Detects hardware MAC-addresses, even across routers.
- Detects hidden shared folders and writable ones.
- Detects your internal and external IP addresses.
- Scans for listening TCP ports, some UDP and SNMP services.
- Retrieves currently logged-on users, configured user accounts, uptime, etc.
- Mounts and explores network resources.
- Launches external third party applications.
- Exports results to HTML, XML, CSV and TXT.
- Supports Wake-On-LAN, remote shutdown and sending network messages.
- Retrieves any system information via WMI, remote registry, file system and service manager.
- Absolutely free, requires no installation, and does not contain any adware, spyware or malware.