Mouse Recorder records your mouse actions, keyboard input and program window changes for infinite playback. You can automate any activity in any windows application.
- Recording of mouse movements, mouse clicks and scroll-wheel actions.
- Recording of keystrokes and program window names, positions and size.
- Wait for specific window states (e.g. wait until a web page is loaded).
- Macro export for use with PhraseExpress.
- Built-in macro step-by-step editor.
- Variable playback speed.
- Works in any program as it simulates generic mouse & keyboard actions.
- Smart application windows auto-resize.
- Streamlining of edgy mouse movements for professional software tutorial video creation.
- Advanced editing features with mouse position auto-sensing.
- Easy identification of mouse actions by visual mouse path overlays.
- Smart macro optimization to eliminate redundant automation steps.
- Seamless integration with the Text Expander software PhraseExpress.
- Portable install option for USB thumb drives.
Use case examples
- Automate repetitive tasks on your computer.
- Perform advanced configuration steps and hand the recorded file for remote execution.
- Create streamlined presentations and tutorial videos.
- Ideal for use with screen recording software, e.g. Camtasia.
- Auto-fill forms, generate reports, etc.
- Perform system maintenance tasks
- Auto-login to online accounts.
- Auto-click websites or programs.