Oracle SQL Developer 23.1
Oracle SQL Developer is a free, integrated development environment that simplifies the development and management of Oracle Database in both traditional and Cloud deployments. SQL Developer offers complete end-to-end development of your PL/SQL applications, a worksheet for running queries and scripts, a DBA console for managing the database, a reports interface, a complete data modeling solution, and a migration platform for moving your 3rd party databases to Oracle.
- Java powered application for Windows, OS X, and Linux.
- 5+ million users
- Full featured PL/SQL IDE
- Database administration
- Complete Data Modeling Solution
- 3rd party DBMS migrations to Oracle
- Migrate Oracle On-Premises to Oracle Cloud
- The power of your favorite desktop tool, in your browser
- Nothing to install, just click-the-link!
- Included in Oracle Autonomous Cloud Database
- Available with Oracle REST Data Services for your on-premises instances
- Run your sql and sql scripts, manage users, create and edit objects, import data to new or existing tables, diagnose performance issues, visualize your schemas, and much more
- Your modern command line interface for Oracle Database
- Very small (25mb), download, unzip, and go!
- Automatic formatting (csv, xml, json, INSERTs, HTML, and more)
- SQL History
- Tab completion
- Build your own commands
- Liquibase integration for schema versioning