Anza Kupakua Sasa
| Tarehe ya kutolewa||March 24, 2017|
| Mifumo ya Uendeshaji||Windows|
| Mchapishaji||Trelby - http://www.trelby.org |
| Mchapishaji maelezo|
Trelby is simple, fast and elegantly laid out to make screenwriting simple. It is infinitely configurable.
- Screenplay editor: Enforces correct script format and pagination, auto-completion, and spell checking.
- Multiplatform : Behaves identically on all platforms, generating the exact same output.
- Choice of view: Multiple views, including draft view, WYSIWYG mode, and fullscreen to suit your writing style.
- Name database: Character name database containing over 200,000 names from various countries.
- Reporting: Scene/location/character/dialogue reports.
- Compare: Ability to compare scripts, so you know what changed between versions.
- Import: Screenplay formatted text, Final Draft XML (.fdx), Celtx (.celtx), Fountain (.fountain), Adobe Story (.astx) and Fade In Pro (.fadein).
- Export: PDF, formatted text, HTML, RTF, Final Draft XML (.fdx) and Fountain (.fountain).
- PDF: Built-in, highly configurable PDF generator. Supports embedding your chosen font. Also supports generating PDFs with custom watermarks, to help track shared files.