Start Download Now
| Release Date||October 14, 2021|
| Operating Systems||Windows|
| Publisher||Technitium - https://technitium.com - India|
| Publisher's Description|
Technitium Mesh is a secure, anonymous, peer-to-peer (p2p), open source instant messenger designed to provide end-to-end encryption. Primary aim of developing this instant messenger is to provide privacy which is achieved using cryptography and anonymity using Tor network. It can be used over Internet and private LAN networks (without Internet) for instant messaging and file transfer with support for private chats and group chats.
- Serverless, peer-to-peer architecture that uses Distributed Hash Tables (DHT).
- No meta data is stored since even we don't know to whom you are chatting with.
- Works as LAN chat just as it works on the Internet.
- Works in private LAN networks not connected to Internet.
- Anonymous profiles use Tor Network to hide your identity.
- Uses RSA 2048 bit keys to generate profiles.
- Provides end-to-end encryption with Perfect Forward Secrecy (PFS) using DHE-2048 or ECDHE-256.
- Protocol is secured with AES 256-bit encryption with Authenticated Encryption.
- Changeable user identifier to hide identity.
- Open source implementation allows you to inspect the code.