Home » Windows » Games » Games Utilities & Editors » PPSSPP for Windows
PPSSPP for Windows 1.9.3
Start Download Now
Installer | PPSSPPSetup.exe | 16.9 MB | VirusTotal Scan report
|Release Date||September 25, 2019|
|Publisher||PPSSPP - https://www.ppsspp.org - Sweden|
PPSSPP is the first PSP emulator for Android (and other mobile platforms), and also runs faster than any other on Windows, Linux and MacOSX. PPSSPP is in its early stages and game compatibility is thus still somewhat spotty.
Play your PSP games in HD!
PPSSPP can run your PSP games on your PC in full HD resolution, and play them on Android too. It can even upscale textures that would otherwise be too blurry as they were made for the small screen of the original PSP.
Even on modern Android phones and tablets, you can often run at double the original resolution.
Enhance your experience!
- Play in HD resolutions and more
- Play on a tablet for big-screen mobile gaming
- Customize on-screen touch controls or use an external controller or keyboard
- Save and restore game state anywhere, anytime
- Crank up the anisotropic filtering and texture scaling
- Continue where you left off by transferring saves from your real PSP
Free & Open Source
PPSSPP is an open source project, licensed under the GPL 2.0 (or later). Anyone is welcome to contribute improvements to the code. Partly thanks to such contributions, PPSSPP's compatibility is steadily increasing, letting us all play our PSP games on the devices of our choice.